Enjoy your stay!
We ask that you please be aware of and adhere to our park rules for your enjoyment during your stay.
- All camping units towed from behind must be at a 90 degree angle with the tongue facing the road.and no less than 2 feet from the road.
- Only one camping unit and one tent, or two tents allowed per site. Tents are not allowed on cabin sites.
- 2 vehicles per site max. Utilize overflow and office parking lot. No parking in/on road at any time.
- All vehicles entering the park must have a vehicle pass ($5.00 per day).
- Personal UTV's, ATV's, and utility cars/carts are not allowed in the park. All 2 wheeled gas vehicles must be road legal and have a vehicle pass.
- Max speed limit is 10 MPH at all times.
- Charging of electric vehicles is strictly prohibited within the park.
- Fire lane in front of 38-46 must be kept free of all belongings.
- All boats must be anchored offshore from your campsite per DEQ and Consumers Energy.
- There is no running, jumping, or diving off of docks.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, cleaned up after, and are not to be left unattended. Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- Propane tanks larger than 40 pounds are prohibited.
- Dishwashing at water stations and in bathrooms is prohibited.
- All wastewater and grey water must be stored in approved containers and dumped at specific stations.
- Do not cut, destroy, or damage any living vegetation. No hunting in the park.
- Any trash left behind will result in a $50 cleaning fee. This includes fire pits.
- Fireworks are not allowed at any time.
- Children under the age of 17 will not be allowed to roam the park after 11pm.
- Profanity is not tolerated, verbally or in writing. This includes any profanity music.
- Registered campers are responsible for their guests. Their negative actions could result in your eviction.
- Beach and playground hours are from dawn until dusk. Quiet time is from 11pm to 8am (pets included). Use controlled volume throughout the day.
- No smoking and no pets allowed in cabins ($100 fee & immediate eviction).
- Check-in is 1:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m. There will be a fee for any early check-in.
Thank you for understanding and following our park rules.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.