Enjoy your stay!
We ask that you please be aware of and adhere to our park rules for your enjoyment during your stay.
- All camping units towed from behind must be backed into the campsite at a 90-degree angle with the tongue facing the road. Excludes pull-through sites and motor homes.
- The speed limit is 10 MPH at all times.
- Only one camping unit and one tent, or two tents allowed per site.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and be cleaned up after and are not to be left unattended.
- Upon departure from the park, all campers must leave campsite free from trash, debris, and personal belongings ($50.00 fee) DO NOT LEAVE TRASH IN FIRES PITS.
- Fire lane in front of sites 38-43 must be kept free from any belongings.
- Personal ATV’s and utility cars are not allowed in the park. All 2 wheeled gas vehicles must be road legal and have a vehicle pass.
- All vehicles entering the park must have a vehicle pass ($5.00 per day).
- All boats must be anchored off shore from your campsite per deq and consumers energy.
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 8 am (pets included). Please use controlled volume throughout the day.
- Fireworks are not allowed at any time.
- No more than 2 vehicles per campsite and 1 boat trailer.
- Beach and playground hours are from dawn until dusk.
- Registered campers are responsible for their guests. Their negative actions could result in your eviction.
- Children under the age of 17 will not be allowed to roam the park after 10 pm.
- There is no running, jumping, or diving off of docks.
- Profanity is not tolerated, verbally or in writing. This also includes profanity in music.
- All waste water and grey water must be stored in approved containers and dumped at specific stations.
- Do not cut, destroy, or damage any living vegetation.
- Dish washing at water stations and in bathrooms is prohibited.
- There is no hunting in the park.
- Propane tanks larger than 40 pounds are prohibited.
- There is no smoking and no pets allowed in the cabins.
Thank you for understanding and following our park rules.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.