Enjoy your stay!
We ask that you please be aware of and adhere to our park rules for your enjoyment during your stay.
- All camping units towed from behind must be backed into the campsite at a 90-degree angle with the tongue facing the road. Excludes pull-through sites and motor homes.
- The speed limit is 10 MPH at all times.
- Only one camping unit and one tent, or two tents allowed per site.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and be cleaned up after and are not to be left unattended.
- Upon departure from the park, all campers must leave campsite free from trash, debris, and personal belongings ($50.00 fee) DO NOT LEAVE TRASH IN FIRES PITS.
- Fire lane in front of sites 38-43 must be kept free from any belongings.
- Personal ATV’s and utility cars are not allowed in the park. All 2 wheeled gas vehicles must be road legal and have a vehicle pass.
- All vehicles entering the park must have a vehicle pass ($5.00 per day).
- All boats must be anchored off shore from your campsite per deq and consumers energy.
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 8 am (pets included). Please use controlled volume throughout the day.
- Fireworks are not allowed at any time.
- No more than 2 vehicles per campsite and 1 boat trailer.
- Beach and playground hours are from dawn until dusk.
- Registered campers are responsible for their guests. Their negative actions could result in your eviction.
- Children under the age of 17 will not be allowed to roam the park after 10 pm.
- There is no running, jumping, or diving off of docks.
- Profanity is not tolerated, verbally or in writing. This also includes profanity in music.
- All waste water and grey water must be stored in approved containers and dumped at specific stations.
- Do not cut, destroy, or damage any living vegetation.
- Dish washing at water stations and in bathrooms is prohibited.
- There is no hunting in the park.
- Propane tanks larger than 40 pounds are prohibited.
- NO SMOKING AND NO PETS ALLOWED IN CABINS ($100 FEE & IMMEDIATE EVICTION).
Thank you for understanding and following our park rules.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.